Tuesday 19 February 2013

Wild Pansy Press and COPY

Wild Pansy Press is based in the school of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies at the University of Leeds. Its a collective arts practice and publishing house that I think is really cool, especially since its based in my school at uni.

At the moment, COPY are in residence in the WPP project Space working towards a publication based on the idea of a 'writers retreat'. I'm interested, since in the last few months I've really started to think about and develop my own writing style. This has meant that I've been exploring different places around my university campus to work, and its been interesting.

I met Charlotte from COPY (who are a Yorkshire based publishing platform) yesterday, and I'm hoping to get involved in their project. I really like the sound of it.

Wild Pansy Press
COPY